Terms and Conditions
Score Improvement Guarantee (Only for GMAT)
TathaastuEdu offers score improvement guarantee (if mentioned by counsellor/representative of TathaastuEdu in written/email) under following terms and conditions:
- The latest score of the GMAT aspirant(retaker) should be less than 640.
- The aspirant must have the email from TathaastuEdu representative mentioning the score improvement guarantee and he/she must produce(or forward) that email when demanded by TathaastuEdu Management.
- The guarantee is applicable if and only if the applicant does all the homework and assignments etc given in the class and within the stipulated time. The TathaastuEdu faculty will decide whether a student is following the guidelines or not.
- This guarantee is applicable only and only for full course students. Students who opt for partial classes/Mock Tests/One-one-One Personal Tutoring are not eligible for this guarantee.
- The guarantee will be forfeited if the aspirant chooses to write the real exam according to his/her wish and overlooks instructors recommendations. The recommendation is usually to write the exam after 45 days of completion of the course and attempting at least 15 complete full length online mock tests during this 45 days period. If the aspirant doesn’t follow these recommendations, the guarantee will NOT be applicable.
- The aspirant must show constant improvement in the classes during the course. The aspirant must take all the sectional tests on time. No test must not be left unattempted. If the aspirant fails to do so then it is assumed that the aspirant isn’t putting enough efforts toward the GMAT preparation. The TathaastuEdu faculty will decide whether an aspirant is performing good or not and the faculty’s words will be considered final.
- This guarantee is applicable only for once and within the course validity period. If retaker takes the exam more than once after taking coaching from TathaastuEdu, TathaastuEdu shall not be responsible for the later scores taken after the first attempt through TathaastuEdu.
- The aspirant must produce the original fee receipt in order to claim the refund, if applicable, failing to which shall forfeit the guarantee.
- The final decision on the guarantee and refundable amount will be taken by TathaastuEdu management.
- TathaastuEdu may amend/halt/terminate this policy without any notice. TathaastuEdu holds all the rights to make any changes to any of the policies at any time without any notice.
Reward Policy (Only for GMAT)
TathaastuEdu offers rewards to encourage its students and to recognize their hard work. The following terms and the condition should be met in order to claim the reward:
- The GMAT aspirant must be a full course student(Quant + Verbal whole course).
- The GMAT aspirant must not have written GMAT exam in past 1 year at the time of enrollment in the course.
- This reward is applicable only if the student shares the valid link and unique code of GMAC from where the score report can be downloaded before the enrollment. The aspirant must have the email from TathaastuEdu representative mentioning the reward offer and he/she must produce(or forward) that email when demanded by TathaastuEdu Management.
- This reward is applicable only if the aspirant gives a video as well as text testimonial(with picture), which tathastuGMAT can use in any sort of marketing/advertisement activities.
- The aspirant must produce the original fee receipt in order to claim the reward, failing to which shall forfeit the reward.
The rewards are as follows:
- 750 to 800, both inclusive, 100% fee refund after deducting admin and service charges(around Rs 7,000).
Refund Policy (For all services)
Since, a lot of planning and admin efforts are required to manage our schedule and time, if an aspirant enrols with us for any of the services, we consider that a commitment from both ends to complete the entire course/task/service. Hence, FEES ONCE PAID SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. So, make the decisions once you are satisfied and ready to go ahead with the enrollment considering all your future plannings.
Mock Tests Policy
The enrolled aspirant would be provided with sectional and full-length mock tests(depending upon the course). If you join only test series, we shall charge for the test review service and not for the tests but the tests come along with the review services and cannot be treated separately. All the test may not be same for everyone. The tests would be provided according to instructors’ judgement and NOT as per student’s demand.
The absence in class policy
All the enrolled students are advised not to miss any class. If anyone misses any class, it is considered aspirant’s responsibility to cover up the syllabus himself/herself, though we would try our best to cover up that missed session via recorded class or via allowing in other batch or via providing separate class. Covering up a missed class is not our responsibility but we are committed to providing best possible solution considering the situation at hand.
Changes to these policies
These policies may be updated from time to time without prior notice. So, please check them time to time. **All the disputes shall be subjected to judicial action at courts at Delhi, INDIA.